| This one has a heart-shaped shell |
| I followed a tutorial on Youtube by Crochet with Kyra for this one. |
| Small and large turtles from a tutorial by Rose and Lily Crochet on Youtube |
I had a great time making these cute sea turtles. The one with the heart-shaped shell was the most challenging, as I had to stitch the shell on. I was afraid at one point that I might have to start all over and redo the entire turtle, but I think he turned out pretty well and I am happy with him. The others required some sewing as well, but by now I am much more comfortable with it. I try to complete at least two amigurumi each week. I have a blanket and a cardigan in progress as well.
I hope everyone has enjoyed a lovely weekend. Thank you for visiting my blog and for your kind comments. Have a wonderful week! :-)
So cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Christine. Have a wonderful week! :-)
DeleteOh these are so cute and so well done. Thank you for sharing on SITAR and have a nice day today.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Nicole. Have a wonderful week! :-)
DeleteThey are lovely - I like the heart shaped shell. I knit (I simply can't master crochet), but I've never tried amigurumi.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Carola. I only started making amigurumi after seeing so many cute patterns on Etsy and thinking it might be fun to learn something new. Before that I only made afghans, scarves, hats, etc. I haven't done nearly as much knitting as I have crocheting, but one day I will try to knit an amigurumi. Have a wonderful week! :-)
DeleteThose crochet turtles are just adorable. Happy new week to you.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Erika. They were such fun to make, too. A happy new week to you as well! :-)
DeleteWonderful. I wish I could do this :-D
ReplyDelete