Friday, June 5, 2026

My Amigurumi Menagerie ...so far :-)


Amigurumi friends
that I've crocheted so far this 
year.


     In addition to drawing and painting, I also enjoy doing various crafts, of which crochet is one of my favorites. This year I decided to learn how to crochet amigurumi, with the hope of some day creating designs of my own. These are a few of the projects I have completed since January of this year. I have found many adorable patterns on Etsy and also some great tutorials on youtube from which I have learned a lot. It is definitely getting easier now and I look forward to each new project. Since I didn't finish a drawing this week to share on Friday Face Off, I thought it might be fun to share photos of some other really cute faces. I can't help it...these little guys really make me smile, and are so much fun to create.

   Thank you for taking the time to visit my new blog. I will probably be posting more often to this one, as my drawings can sometimes take more than a week to complete. Have a wonderful weekend! :-)
 

7 comments:

  1. it been a while since I did any crochet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog. Crochet is a great way to unwind, which is another reason that I love it. have a great weekend! :-)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love all of your crocheted critters. They are all amazing. Good for you for learning a new art and then creating so much joy. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Nicole. Thank you for your kind words. I hope you have a lovely and relaxing weekend as well. :-)

      Delete
  3. They are all so cute. Great job 👏 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I really enjoyed making them, even though a few were a bit challenging. Best of all I learn something new with each project. Have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These crocheted animals are so charming. You have done a fabulous job. I am impressed. Happy belated FFO.

    ReplyDelete