Sunday, June 14, 2026

Penguin Pals

Penguin Pals
Pattern by Rose and Lily Crochet

    For Sunday in the Art Room, I thought I would share these cute penguins that I crocheted this past week. They were a fun project that I completed following a tutorial on Youtube by Rose and Lily Crochet. I am working through a playlist of amigurumi tutorials and have learned a lot from each one. I am confident that I will be able to create a design of my own in the near future. 

   I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend and will have a great week ahead. Thank you for visiting my blog and for your kind comments. See you again soon...

6 comments:

  1. These are very cute little penguins. I bet they were lots of fun to make. Have a super new week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Erika. I hope you have a great week as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable. You have a real talent for crocheted creatures. Thank you for sharing with SITAR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nicole. It is getting easier, but I always see room for improvement. I hope to have some drawings to share soon. I have one in progress that seems to be taking forever to complete, lol!

      Delete
  4. These two are so cute!!! Maybe one day I will learn how to crochet - who knows? I can hardly imagine that a crochet hook can replace my knitting needles, I love knitting so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to knit as well, but as my mom was so fond of saying, crochet is easier. But I do love the look of knitted things just as much. Also, for me, it is easier to fix a mistake in crochet. Just me being lazy, I guess, lol!

      Delete